Just Breathe: How To Overcome The Fear Of Reaching Out To Potential JVs with Ajit Nawalkha
What You'll Learn From The Session...
- Why do people in general fear reaching out to others for help (asking them to promote you)?
- What are some of the ways you reach out to potential JV partner?
- How do you handle a "no" from a potential JV partner?
- What’s the best way for “small people” (people just starting out, people with small list, etc) to reach out to the “big players”?
- What can "small people" offer or do to get the attention of the "big players"?
To get a YES, you've got to get a NO! - Ajit Nawalkha, Evercoach @ajitna
As co-founder of Mindvalley and Evercoach and key investor in successful companies like Blinkwebinars and Zenward, Ajit Nawalkha is no stranger to the world of startups.
Ajit, a recognized powerhouse international investor, entrepreneur, speaker and business coach, credits his success to the old-fashioned values of persistence, grit and an unshakeable determination to succeed. One of his core beliefs is that a life worth living is a life that is dedicated to being of service to others. Ajit’s passion and purpose is helping entrepreneurs create a positive impact in the greater world, and seeing them succeed.