Open, Sesame: How to Write Persuasive Emails that People Can’t Wait to Receive - and Read with Bushra Azhar
What You'll Learn From The Session...
- Can you explain the psychology of persuasion as it relates to business (as you said, it’s a science, not an art)?
- What’s buyer psychology? How do we use it in every email that we send out?
- How do we mix and match the right emotion with the right word?
- Do you follow a template when you write your persuasive emails? Can you share them with us?
- Can you share some of your top subject lines and opening paragraphs that we can model?
Bushra Azhar is a persuasion strategist and founder of Persuasion Revolution. She helps people persuade people on all fronts:
Executives persuading their bosses to be less shitty, companies persuading their customers to buy more, CEOs persuading their boards to be less stingy, and entrepreneurs persuading investors to shell out some (or a lot of!) money. She’s been featured in Forbes, Fast company, Inc. and 50 other super places online. She works with “big-ass companies” like Pepsi, Unilever and E&Y, and says she is a well-paid (way too much if you ask her but shhhh…!) consultant.