Getting It Right: How To Optimize Your Landing Pages For Increased Conversion with Chelsea O´Brien
What You'll Learn From The Session...
- What are the components of a high-converting landing page?
- What to have and not have on the website for (coaches, authors, speakers, experts) that affects conversion?
- What should they be testing on the website?
- What makes potential JV partners more likely to promote based on what they see on the landing page?
- If they're on a budget, how can they get their page optimized without breaking the ban?
- If this is the first time they’re setting up their landing page to promote an offer they have, what can do to to get started? Do you recommend using pre-made customizable landing pages, like optimize press, leadpages, clickfunnels, thrive landing pages, etc?
- Any other tips/strategies you can share that's going to help these coaches, authors and speakers have an optimized landing page ready to get JV traffic.
If you have the wrong ideas about marketing, or the wrong expectations, you are very likely to make serious mistakes.
The success of your marketing is in proportion to the perceived value that you create. Since 2002, Chelsea O'Brien has been designing and building websites and online applications. She has generated millions of dollars for over 250 businesses and now work with celebrated marketers like Eben Pagan. In the past 3 years, she has been working specifically with user experience design to improve conversions. What they do is they research your market and competition, they then do the design based on your target customer and finally help you craft the content to connect with them.