Entice, Inspire, Persuade: How to Write Your Signature Story
with Michael Hauge
What You'll Learn From The Session...
- What’s the primary goal of all story?
- Benefits of storytelling for coaches, authors, and speakers
- Why incorporating story-based content/emails is important
- What are the elements of every great story?
- The 6 steps to a well-told story as it applies to coaches, authors and speakers
- How to create your signature story
- The 4 most effective ways to begin your story
- When to make yourself the story’s hero – and when NOT to
- Can you share a before and after sample of a great signature story
MICHAEL HAUGE is one of Hollywood’s top story experts, script consultants and authors.
He now uses the principles of blockbuster storytelling to help entrepreneurs, consultants and business leaders with their speeches, articles and marketing emails. Over 70,000 participants around the world have heard Michael’s seminars, lectures and keynotes. Academy Award-nominated actor Will Smith says, “No one is better than Michael Hauge at finding what is most authentic in every moment of a story.”