Case study: How Partnering With Other Coaches And Heart-centered Entrepreneurs Not Only Grew My Business But Led To Lifelong Friendships with Sheri Rosenthal
What You'll Learn From The Session...
- What was your business and life look like before and after incorporating JV marketing into your mix?
- What are some specific results you got using Joint Ventures?
- What are some of the top 3 negative belief patterns or myths you have about Joint Ventures and how did you overcome them?
- We walk you through the four phases of the JV process and dissect the steps you took in order to:
- Get JV-Ready
- Get JV Partners Onboard
- Do A JV Launch Promotion
- Nurture Your New List and JV Partners
- What’s the one thing our audience can learn from your results that they can implement right away?
Dr. Sheri Rosenthal is a business coach, international retreat leader + author. A former podiatric surgeon, Sheri left behind a successful practice, a surgical residency program which she personally designed and directed, and a couple of husbands to find her life’s calling.
She spent 8 years traveling, meditating and studying ancient traditions of spiritual evolution — and wrote 3 books on personal growth and consciousness.Today, Sheri is known as one of the most sought after retreat strategists for coaches, facilitators and authors and is the owner of Journeys of the Spirit, a boutique travel agency that designs and markets retreats.
She is famous for helping clients plan, fill, and profit from transformational destination retreats that allow them to travel the world, change lives, and add serious income to their bottom line!