The Partnership Formula: How To Get Others To Build Your Business For You with Steve Olsher
What You'll Learn From The Session...
- The Partnership Formula: what is it and what are some of the benefits?
- What´s the difference between Joint Ventures, Affiliate and Alliance partnerships?
- How do you identify, contact, and work with partners who are already where you’d like to be?
- How do you structure a Joint Venture, Affiliate and Alliance partnerships?
- What must you have in order to get in the Joint Venture, Affiliate and Alliance game?
- What are some reasons people do want to promote you?
- How can “small people” get into the so called “big leagues” or “A-Players”? What´s one thing they can do today to move them closer to getting into the “big leagues”?
As the world’s foremost reinvention expert, Steve Olsher is famous for helping individuals and corporations become exceptionally clear on their WHAT – the ONE thing they were created to do.
A 25+ year entrepreneur, Steve is the Chairman & Co-Founder of Liquor.com, and an online pioneer who launched on CompuServe’s Electronic Mall in 1993. He is the author of the New York Times bestselling What Is Your WHAT? Discover The ONE Amazing Thing You Were Born To Do, and Internet Prophets: The World’s Leading Experts Reveal How to Profit Online. He hosts the #1 rated radio Reinvention Radio, as well as Internet Prophets LIVE! Steve is a wellknown international keynote speaker and media guest.